10.01.2009

Pretentious

ASIFA_East Open Screening
I thought it was on Sunday but it was on Tuesday which was fun because I had to run out early to an Aida dress rehearsal.
But I got there early and I was the 5th to screen and at least 2 girls chuckled at my animated jokes for "The Birthday of the Infanta" so I consider it a success. I also met PILAR NEWTON who was running around seizing the day and sporting a cool promotional t-shirt. She did "My Sister's Butt" which is very cute. Other than that I saw no one I knew, and at least SIX 1940's orphan boy newspaper caps. And I got to see the new animated music video for Moby's "Mistake"

Mistake (Animated version) from Moby on Vimeo.


He's cool.

FILM FEST
Oh and I will be screening my movie at the Merging Arts Film Festival... more info when I know.

COOL PICS

painting by KELLEY

No comments:

Post a Comment