7.13.2009

Irish Rasta Jazz Day

MOVIES:


The Secret of Kells is breathtaking. Every shot (at least on the website) seems to have centuries of composition carefully drafted into it, and every line seems to be sinuous and continuous across forms. I think it is a period piece animation that will prove to be better animated than Azur et Asmar (beautiful but stiff) and I will have to add another dvd to my collection.

MUSIC:
This is a music video created by my friends Kelly and Mike at KNEEON, which is their cool little production company. The idea was to get a bunch of animators to contribute, so I made the segment with crayon, and a flying square, geometric patterns and eye about 45 seconds in.

John Brown's Body - "The Gold" (Dubmatix Runnin' Remix) from //kneeon! on Vimeo.



DANCE:


No comments:

Post a Comment