8.27.2009

Twenty-One-Derland


This is a Birthday Present for Brigid. She had a great Twenty-One-Derland party while I was away and I saw this photo on facebook. Bordering on the edge of stalking, I thought it was a great photo and decided to use it for art-practice. I did a life-sketch with the line tool, but decided I should push myself further and do a cartoon version from that with the brush. I now feel more confident with my Wacom Bamboo.


My Film, the Birthday of the Infanta is in the running for the 4th quarter contest at ANIMAZING. I have to update my website soon...

And now a little queerness. Thank you Disney for not suing this annoying-yet-nice men! I still hate Miley cyrus.


Now to cleanse your pallete, here is a beautiful old love song
(ignore the questionable image)

No comments:

Post a Comment